View Single Post
      03-10-2011, 01:35 AM   #43
xDrive35i
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2011 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
you have the shittiest goddamn attitude on the forum. i have problems with other posters, but they aren't as consistently obnoxious as you. you always have to get your way, you voice your (shitty) opinions in such an off-putting way. no one really calls you out on your bullshit, so here it is. your photos are decent at best, you have a bad eye for photos in general and your post work sucks. that's all i can think of for now. i'm not looking to take this any further than this post, i've basically reached the end of my tolerance for your shit. don't bother replying here, you can PM if you really feel the need to
Why do you even submit yourself to this if you disagree with the way Seth chooses to behave? You can leave if you want, but don't rant about how he takes shitty photos, which isn't even important because it's not true, and still, it's not your problem that he went and said something less than positive, joke or not, about someone else's work (mine). Don't put yourself in situations where you do not belong. If you have a problem, you can deal with it through an emotional and ironic photo, but until then, you can wait outside, and please let the door hit you multiple times on the way out if you're going to rant about it some more.
2001 Audi A6 Allroad 2.7T (C5); 2005 Audi A6 4.2 Quattro (C6); 2005 BMW X5 4.4i (E53); 2008 BMW 535xi Sports Wagon (E61); 2011 BMW X3 xDrive35i (F25); 2009 Audi A4 3.2 Quattro Prestige (B8); 2015 Porsche Macan S (on order)
xDrive35i is online now   United_States