View Single Post
      03-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #277

Drives: 2011.5 Dakar Yellow M3 Coupe

Originally Posted by Eclipsis View Post
Sasan, I'd hit it.
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
^^ haha i think everyone on the forum would
Originally Posted by Rshane View Post
Beautıful, and so tastefully done. I thınk once I get statesıde I wıll have to look ın to gettıng that bootlıd..I mean trunk lıd for my car.
Originally Posted by BimmerM View Post
Boot lid looks great. Wish I can make it to the photoshoot but I'm way over on the East Coast.
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
that trunk looks so good! im looking forward to see the results of your photoshoot!
Originally Posted by Jank View Post
Nice choice on the bootlid esquire.
Originally Posted by NycE93M3 View Post
Originally Posted by Jank View Post
Soooo true.... thanks for the edit

Thanks so much guys. I'm pleased that the bootlid is getting such a positive reaction. I love it. It was the single piece i KNEW i wanted on the car from even before I placed my order for the car. Now seeing it on, truly reinforces my decision to get it. It looks great. But I won't lie it's had more than its share of fitment issues. I'll comment on this more later in my post detailing the install.

Why haven't I shown you guys more pics yet? Because I'm thinking it might be nice to unveil the trunk at our upcoming BMW Individual Photo shoot. We'll see. Either way I'll do a full post with before and after shots and a small write up.

Thanks again everyone for the kind words

- esquire

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]

Last edited by esquire; 03-14-2011 at 08:37 PM.