The rear PDC kit I am offering includes all parts required to retrofit the rear PDC in any 3-series BMW.
Everything is 100% OEM
, but to keep the price at the acceptable level the PDC module and sensors are used and all other parts are brand new.
The kit includes the following parts:
- PDC module
- ECU box for PDC module (optional)
- PDC sensors and holders (4 pcs)
- all wirings and connectors
- other minor parts
- BMW installation instructions
- full coding
The installation instructions explain the whole process in details, but here are the most important steps:
- remove the rear bumper
- drill holes for the sensors (you can find marks where to drill on the back of the bumper)
- paint the sensors
- use the OEM parts included in my kit to install the sensors (each sensor has a holder which you just attach to the bumper with the OEM adhesive tape)
- install the wiring: one goes from the sensors to the PDC module in the trunk and the other goes from the Junction Box module behind the glove box to the PDC module
You do not have to change your rear bumper to retrofit the rear PDC.
After the installation I will remotely code your car to enable PDC.
The sensors installed in your non-PDC rear bumper will flush with the bumper giving you the OEM look.
Price: $750 shipped
The below picture shows an obstacle detected by the front PDC.
The rear PDC will work the same way.