View Single Post
      03-06-2011, 12:23 AM   #85
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States

Drives: 2006 325xi, Sparkling Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
Where are my bulbs that I paid you to overnight so they would be here today? Man....what is it with some of the vendors on here? I can name three of them I have ordered from and all have had lousy *** customer-service and/or products.

These guys....E92Lighting....and whoever the vendor is who sells the Weisslichts. Friggin horrible...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
How about not commenting if you have no clue what you are even talking about. I paid $25 extra to have these overnighted. I paid Thursday night to have them sent Friday so they were here today. I was guaranteed 12pm delivery by the vendor via the USPS. Express mail is a guaranteed service. They are no "transportation issues." They aren't coming on a horse. Now here is it Saturday and they aren't here. They are in Massachusetts. My guess is the vendor missed the cutoff date for overnighting them. All I know I was guaranteed something and they aren't here, you'd be angry, too, if you paid $35 for shipping and it basically is going to take 4 days to arrive.

We have already talked about this via e-mail, i do not see the need to make comments about on this forum.

You had placed an order at 8:00PM Thursday night, and I had these in the mail for you 8:00am Friday morning. I would like to know how many other vendors will stay up that late processing an order for you. I mailed these lights exactly as you asked, overnight. Unfortunately USPS must have had a problem with these lights and they did not get there. Please do NOT make false accusations about me when you do not have the correct details

Here is my records of the USPS tracking information:

Service Type:
Express MailŪ (Next Day)
Package Size:
Package/Thick Envelope
Weight:
1 lbs. 0 oz.
Mailing Date:
Mar 3, 2011

Ship From:

(Information left private)

Ship To:

(Information left private)

Special Announcement coming on Black Friday!!!
New LUX E90 LCI Halogen V2 | LUX E90 v5.2 | LUX Backup Lights GROUP BUY

Last edited by LuxAngelEyes; 03-06-2011 at 12:31 AM.