03-04-2011, 02:49 AM   #95
eclipsisNA
Colonel

Drives: 2013 Estoril 328i M Sport

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i  [3.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RATED ///M3 View Post
So perhaps you have the 1st MCB in states. How long have you had it?
I just spoke with him and he doesn't have it yet, he'll have it in a few weeks. Unless the rep from BMW NA I spoke with was lying to me, this was the first MCB M3 in the states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward View Post
So I saw this MCB ZCP M3 in front of Urth Caffe on South Beverly last week and thought wow, I just found out about this color and here is one parked in my hood. Had no idea it was yours! I want to see you post some shots after you do your magic and fix the orange peel in the paint.
Haha that was like the first time I took the car out. I'm at Urth Cafe almost every day. Delicious coffee and bread pudding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possible Hero View Post
The exterior look awesome! I love that blue on the M3. Shoulda got the Black interior though....just my $0.02 haha.
Regardless, the car looks sublime!
I thought about black, but there's no contrast between a black interior and MCB; that's why I didn't like the Edition M3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsgolf2012 View Post
Just looked at the pics, didnt read the comments, but is there a reason why you dont have a trunk spoiler? thought it was stock on m3s

Nice car btw, love the color
I took it off to put a Performance spoiler on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshwhite335 View Post
Saw you at the Grove last week. Almost got rear ended I stopped so quickly to look at it
Don't get into an accident because of my car!

What I'm working on:

eclipsisNA is offline   United_States