View Single Post
      02-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #57
geneatals
Ninja
Philippines
Rep

Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3

alright, took me about 15 minutes to install..not sure about the 'T" trick on the website, after trying to orient myself to the "T" shape I decided to simply line up the tabs the same way my gp thunder bulbs came out and it worked like a charm, also backed the light bulb in: with the bulbs facing you, insert the base into the headlight housing first, the once the whole thing is in the headlight housing, bring it forward into the headlight/ae opening (kind of like how alex@alpine suggests to install his HID kit in his DIY video). I also used a small flat head screw driver along vertical grooves of the base to help tighten the bulbs in.

onto the "brightness". I now understand what all the fuss is about lux h8 ae's. Bright and pretty evenly distributed. I installed these at dusk so have not seen how they look in pure daylight, but so far I'm happy with how these look. Not washed out like HID's and far better than my gp thunder bulbs..

thanx Marc, great product

sorry, no pics...as I've said before, pics never capture how aftermarket ae's look...if anyone is in the sfv (818) and wants to see these, let me know and we can try and meet up.

Last edited by geneatals; 03-01-2011 at 11:20 AM.