View Single Post
      02-20-2011, 12:28 PM   #171
New Member

Drives: e93 white/red
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: SINY

iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by muccels View Post
Its called the rake look. I to didnt want the car leveled out but the butt up a bit higher. I bought H&R sport springs from **********s as this is what they recommend to me for the look I was going for. You can see pics of my car a few pages back. I also have a few pics of my car on the wheel section for bmw under forgestar at **********s.. Hope this helps..
Thanks man ill check it out....... all i would need to do is put those H&R sport springs in, and ill get the rake look? sounds too good to be true....