General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautik View Post
I'm feeling the same way. I'd love for Silva to get beat down. However, no one can deny his stand up. Vitor will probably try and go toe to toe and that is just a bad idea against Silva.

Franklin I feel is the more experienced and more technical fighter. Forest has not really been known for his technical striking. I also have not seen Forest fight in a while. That being said, Forest is a tough dude and I don't see Franklin putting him away. Instead I'm expecting him to win on pts due to better being the better technical fighter.

I'm surprised you're with me on the Bader pick. Everyone thinks Jones is going to steamroll him. But I think people:
A) underestimate Bader
B) don't realize Jones is under a lot of pressure and that is going to affect him
C) don't realize Jones likes to out wrestle people and set up his ground and pound, he will have trouble doing this to Bader (yes Matt Hamil is a good wrestler but not like Bader)

Bader will catch him with a big hit sooner or later. I don't think Jones will go out (younger guys that haven't had bad KOs seem to fair better against big hits) but I think it will daze him enough for Bader to get a TKO.
Bader's good, I don't know how good Jones' cardio is because he doesn't go past the second. Jones is a big dude, even bigger than Bader it seems. Both fighters have knock out power but I think Jones is the better striker because he shows more variety in his strikes and is much faster. Bader has pretty much a looping right hand.

Hamil is a more accomplished Wrestler than Bader if you are looking at pure Wrestling but he has fallen a bit in love with his "striking" game.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0