Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 BMW X5M  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to mdrobc13 Send a message via Yahoo to mdrobc13
Originally Posted by novablackm3 View Post
damn, i give you props !

i went the easy way and sold the 08 for a 2010 but if i had seen a sucessful retro would of deffinetly went this route as well.

What was the final damage in $$ ?
PM sent. Thought of that but really didn't make sense as much as I'd put into my car in mods and in the current economic environment I'd have gotten raped and lost at least double what it cost me to do $$ wise for a gain that couldn't justify with the outlay $$ and lost equity in the car and value on a trade vs finding the right buyer for a more reasonable price. So I waited, I watched and I modded!
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
I am so tempted to do this.
It is easy. Read my post and Technic's (I used his pics and instructions) and Patryk's Skype sessions and verbal instructions and it was easy. If you're ok with screws and a trim tool...its really not that difficult. Just a matter of studying what you're doing, what others have done, being prepared tool wise and taking your time so you don't make mistakes or mess up anything that you'll have to have a dealer fix. Otherwise I could do it in under an hour now that I know how things fit/connect but you can get that from my pics and Technics too as well as Patryk's post of others who've done it too! Good luck.
'15 F80 M3 sedan (Sapphire Black Mettalic) - Mine #1
'14 Cayman S (Agate Gray) - Mine #2
'13 Harley Davidson Dyna Custom - born to ride