- Sony Bravia 46" 1080p 120hz LCD - will be replaced with a 55" 240hz LCD as soon as I relocate the two wall sconces out of the way to fit a larger display.
- Onkyo 7.1 Receiver
- 7 Boston Acoustics Speakers - 3 towers up front and 4 monitors mounted on the walls in the sides and rear.
- 4 SVS Cylinder Subwoofers - 1 in each corner of the room.
- PS3 - the original version, used mainly as a Bluray player.
- Rack - $20 from Target, desperately need to upgrade to a proper cabinet but too lazy to rewire everything.
Ignore the small black speakers mounted on the wall, they are not currently used. They were part of the original HTIB system that I started with but nearly everything has been upgraded since then. I might use them later for the front height speakers later when I upgrade the receiver.