Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: 08 E90 M3 / 400whp Turbo 7

Garage List
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Yes, I am using BMW NCS for the coding of the modules (other than the DME). The main areas of interest on this car are the ABG (Airbag), CAAPL (Navigation), CAS (Car access system), DWAI (alarm system), KOMBI (instrument cluster), and NFRM/FRM (footwell module). I attached a picture below of all of the modules I was able to connect to and read out on my E9x M3. It is definitely a powerful tool but very cryptic - partly because of the German and for other reasons as well. There is also potential to kill a module or not code it correctly if you don't know exactly what you are doing.

No problems getting rid of the seat belt gong or the roll up/down as you requested. Just let me know when you want to have it done. I will be making a much better video to show everything on Thursday if I have time. Anyone who wants their car programmed just let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoiii90 View Post
Hi Mike,

What are you using to code all this ?? NCS ??. I have it but haven't research about it. I know its capabilities are powerful but cryptic too.

Do you have a shop in West LA ??. I'm in LA too so I might stop by to change some settings of my 08 E90 M3 if that's ok with you...

One feature I always wanted, besides getting rid of the warning gong when the key is in and the door is open, is something that is is available in Euro cars, at least it was on E30s, E36 and probably E46s. That is to be able to open/close windows/sunroof without the key in and just with the doors open.

That's a nice feature to have. On E30s is was probably a wiring thing, on E36s it might be a combination of the ZKE5 and wiring, on the E46 probably ZKE5 only and on the E90s it might be programing only but I don't know.

Either way, it's nice to change some of the default settings...
Attached Images

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----

Last edited by Mike Benvo; 09-04-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Mike Benvo is offline   United_States