01-02-2011, 07:45 PM   #423
Caddyshk
M = Midlife Crisis
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MC Interlagos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFV335i View Post
Not really. I actually think this Bears team is not very good. They did a fantastic job of maximizing their strengths and hiding their weaknesses. That and a philosophical offensive change after the bye is a credit to the staff. That is difficult for me to say as I hate Lovie.

You are correct about protecting Cutler, that has been their achilles heel all season but has gotten better as of late.

I just hate when fans of other teams who could have controlled their own destinies start hating on the Bears for being exactly what they are...a team that depends on their defense to keep the opposing offense from making big plays and get some turnovers, and special teams to win the field position battle all the while hoping the offense can score just enough. Stuff like that tampa dude ripping the nfc north when his team lost by 3 to DET and their 3rd string qb. Win that game and I believe they are in...

Don't go hating on the Bears because they took care of their own business and your teams did not.
Very well said!
SS Race Cans, RE X Pipe, DKF Sec 1, Fabspeed Headers, OE STB, AS Shifter, Dave Z CDV, GC Coil Overs, Stoptech lines, Hawk DTC Pads, RE Clutch Stop, RE Transmission Mounts, Vibra-Technics Engine Mounts, Poly FCAB & RTAB, LeatherZ M Shift Boot, Tekarbon Rear Spoiler, CF Grills, Advan RS DGM
Appreciate 0