View Single Post
      12-21-2010, 07:42 PM   #64
Eddy@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership
Rep

Drives: E30 M3, 2011 335d

UPDATE:

The ETA for the 18x9.5", 18x10.5" and 17x9" wheels is now the first week of February. This is due to the painting process needed for all wheels in addition to machining time needed for the 10.5" wheels.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for this delay. We will be providing all members an additional $40 discount tomorrow in compensation for the wait, and as a thank you for giving us your trust when signing up for this Group Buy. We plan to continue offering Group Buys in the future (not just this M3forum specific version) and they cannot be successful without your trust.

Group Buy members receive discounts for participating/paying early, and if that time period stretches out further then expected, it's the responsibility of the vendor to compensate members for the added wait time. Excuses alone are not worth anything. It's also our policy to compensate all members equally.

We have no control over this delay sadly, but as the distributor we must take responsibility. It was unknown to me that the other wheels could not be painted until the 10.5" wheels were done being machined.

I hope this delay does not cause any major issues for those who participated.

Thank you,

-Eddy Pintacsi
ApexRaceParts.com