View Single Post
      12-20-2010, 07:51 PM   #25
wafik
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: M3 Convertible

I do see where he is coming from, I really do. I had a DCT 335i, and that gave me that a sence of speed, even at low revs. If i ever floored it, i felt it push me back into my seat. So then when i ordered the M3, i didnt actually test drive it before i got it. No actually i did, but drove it sensible for 15mins, so didnt expect much. When mine arrived, i did feel disappointed in the sence that the 335i actually felt quicker. Was a real let down.

However...I figured, something must be wrong with me...Its an M3 - it cant not impress lol. The power is not there when your driving normally, even if you put your foot down a little. But then once the revs are up, the M3 comes to life..its one serious beast

You cant let a test drive judge the car...not with an M3. You really need to figure it out, bond with the car, then you will know its what you initially thought the M3 would be.