Originally Posted by swamp2
At a glance - F32 M3 Performance Predictions:
- 0-60 mph: 3.7 - 3.9 s
- 0-100 mph: 8.6 - 8.8 s
- 0-200 kph: 13.2 - 13.6 s (for our metric friends!)
- 1/4 mi time: 11.9 - 12.1 s
- 1/4 mi trap: 116 - 119 mph
- top speed: 190 - 193 mph (of course true, not indicated, indicated should be just shy of 200 mph)
- Nurburgring Nordschleife lap time (SportAuto): 7:53-7:58
I will love it if they manage this, but 0-60 in 3.7, i very much doubt this. They will never let the m3 be quicker than the m5 and m6, I can't see them making a car such as the m5 or m6 around 3.5 seconds 0-60.
Time will tell I guess.....