Thanks to Ryan Amico and Golfrr for the great deal, and smooth transaction. Did the Performance center delivery, was amazing and highly recommended (Donnie is the man, the hot lap in the M5 is unforgettable) . I went with ZCP, ZP2, ZVC, 6MT Jet black/black novio, Carbon trim, E90.
Just a few comments:
- glad I went Jet Black over Jerez Black (Swirls, swirls, I've heard the legends, I don't give a shit, at least my car isn't purple in sunlight, flame away Jerez boys, I'm kinda asking for it
- glad I went E90 over E92 (kid on the way, 4 doors much more convenient, looks more aggressive)
- glad I went 6MT over DCT (not that I ever considered DCT, but drove DCT at the performance center, it was great, but I got bored of it in the 2 hours I drove it)
- glad I went with Navigation/Idrive (It's pretty freckin amazing how many details of the car you can control and the big screen makes it so much easier to navigate through all the options, plus the navi is pretty sick)
- glad I got ZCP, love the rims and EDC (sorry Sameh, I'm sure you will flame me later for singling out the ZCP
Sorry guys, just taking a few friendly jabs at those who chose different options, all in good fun, but we are all related in the Brotherhood of E9x M3 owners, I just like some of you more than others
) Only mods planned are black markers and some tints. I love this car, its more than I expected. Just a few pics, enjoy!