View Single Post
      11-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #63
The HACK
Garland Operator 7G

Drives: 2006 MZ4C, 2013 Veloster Turbo

Sigh...Where to begin?

The game was over the second the M3 tapped his brakes in the middle of a very high speed turn. Whether he was on or off line was immaterial, where he tapped his brakes left the EVO absolutely NO PLACE TO GO.

By tapping his brakes at speed in a turn, the M3 pretty much guaranteed a spin. There's no way the EVO could have slowed down given his position and speed, since by either lifting off of throttle or braking to avoid rear ending the M3 he would have spun himself. The only other option is to t-bone the M3.

We're assuming that he's attempting to PASS the M3 without consent...Well, consent or not, that M3 was going to spin out in front of him. Personally? I think the EVO attempted the best option available to him at the time and actually managed to minimize damage to both parties.

I think the only "fault" of the EVO was assuming that other drivers on the track are semi-capable of handling their cars. In an environment where I can not guarantee that the drivers around me has an ounce of skill I would have exercised a little bit more caution.
Then why do you have $3,000 worth of suspension mods on your car?
Quote:
-Overheard at the last B****rfest.