Thread: HELP!
View Single Post
      11-14-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
aka_phox's Avatar
Drives: 2011 M3 Convertilble
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Italy

Posts: 607
iTrader: (0)


Can someone tell me the name of this part thats bent? I think its "rear arm"? I hit a curb pretty hard. (passenger side) Car is Un-driveble! Looking for the part online...need to know about how much the part and labor would cost, and if any possible any other damage? Thanks

pic#1: pass. side (fucked)
pic #2: driver side (normal)
Attached Images

Last edited by aka_phox; 11-14-2010 at 01:37 PM.
aka_phox is offline  
Reply With Quote