scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Yep, and SH was known to have piles of WMD...
I'd much rather have the bum off the street speak for our foreign policy than the empty headed warrior in the WH...

I thought that Iran was one of 3 "axis of evil", but then Bush's admin proposed to tal to them on Iraq issue... What the current admin actually wants???? Doo they know? Do YOU know?

Reasonable bill???
The whole country (at least the majority), the whole world wants us out of Iraq, and the Congress wanted that to be "signed", and we've seen what happened.

Our Gov't system is not going to work until they realize that we're one country, NOT two parties, and that they should work for US, not for their parties. We need an UNITER in the WH, not the divider that already have...

We definitely need a FRESH (and smart) start, otherwise...
Otherwise this will drag forever -- fear, threat, terror activity against us, tecnology, infrastructure and other stuff simply stagnant. I mentioned many times that 15 years ago (when I first started traveling to Asia), the US was way ahead of (most) of them with the infrastructure, transportation, cellular infrastructure...everything. Now, we're way, way, way behind. The reason is that in the past 6 years we've done nothing -- just a huge division and terror talks...
So often you say we need George W. Bush out of the White House. Tell us what you are proposing?

It is a moot point if you have no plan other than what is already a done deal.

George W. Bush will retire from the White House when the next president is sworn into the office of president in January of 2009. There is nothing you can do to move that timetable by talking how you want him out of the White House. Unless you have some plan.

So, what is it dr325i? What is your plan? Unless you are going to talk about that plan you might as well drop it.

Talk about who you want in there instead.

Let's hear it. Who do you want in the White House in 2009? And "anyone would do" is not an answer. Endorse a candidate or at least some specific people with support for your argument. If you can't do this, then your argument is worthless.

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto