Originally Posted by WangTa
Thanks buddy - I wish I lived in the east/mid atlantic (for car buying purposes)! I threw out a $42K offer with a "move quick" guarantee and they didn't bite, so I'll wait and keep looking.
Yea sounds good keep doing your thing. I'm sure your find your car. I'll keep you updated with my situation as well seeing how were in the same boat.
I would have throwen them the same offer seems fair there are coupes going for 45 k so.... If they didn't counter then they didn't need to sell it that bad maybe you'll hear from them again soon either way