View Single Post
      03-31-2007, 08:49 AM   #13
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Ski, IMHO you are wasting your time trying to discus these matters with dr325i. Take a look at his previous posts and you cannot help to realize that the man is irrational and ignorant. It will do no good to explain to him things like the Congress is not responsible for foreign policy or the federal government is not responsible for his local taxes, he lives in his own deluded world where Bush is responsible for all that is wrong in the world.

He suffers from what is called Bush Derangement Syndrome. Sufferers of this affliction do not merely disagree with the President's policy decisions but need to assign malevolent motives for those decisions as well. They also need the current policies to fail, and the nation to fail as a result, to justify their hatred for the President. The bottom line is dr325i wants us to lose.
your copy/paste messages are a real benefit to the discussion...
I, as other normal people in this country want the best for our troops and Iraqi people. For you, it may be only about win or lose, and loose and that IS the problem of it all. If you only go to prove you can win then there will be much more colleteral damage and more casualties. Remember, it is not easy to clean them all, probably impossible.

But what our admin is doing right now is fueling more and more of them to join the opposite side making the "winning" situation less and less possible...

Anyway -- I give you the real-life reasoning and world views. And yes, I cannot stand the liar in the WH.
All you give us some crap lines that make no sense...

By the way -- enough with those new definitions -- axis of evil, evil doers, Bush Derangement Syndrome, ... Don't you see no one's buying that shit any more???