View Single Post
      03-31-2007, 08:23 AM   #12
ganeil
Colonel

Drives: 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski360 View Post
With Syria? Come on now, They are a known state sponsor of terrorism. All she wants to do is to continue to undermined the current administration, and while I could careless if she has no respect for GW at least have respect for the office. She doesn't speak for the US on foreign policy and all she wants to do is continue be a pain in the ass. If this is how congress is going to spend their spring break then why do they even have one? They're elected officials, and instead of parading around they should try and figure out a reasonable bill that the president will sign. But she decided to take a tax payer funded vacation to Syria.
Ski, IMHO you are wasting your time trying to discus these matters with dr325i. Take a look at his previous posts and you cannot help to realize that the man is irrational and ignorant. It will do no good to explain to him things like the Congress is not responsible for foreign policy or the federal government is not responsible for his local taxes, he lives in his own deluded world where Bush is responsible for all that is wrong in the world.

He suffers from what is called Bush Derangement Syndrome. Sufferers of this affliction do not merely disagree with the President's policy decisions but need to assign malevolent motives for those decisions as well. They also need the current policies to fail, and the nation to fail as a result, to justify their hatred for the President. The bottom line is dr325i wants us to lose.

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
ganeil is offline   United_States