is official authorized dealer and bringing VBox USA PerformanceBox and DriftBox
(click for details)
Performance Box $499
- Straight-line performance: 0-60, 0-100, 60-130, 60-0, 0-100-0, ¼-mile etc.
- Horsepower calculation: calculate both wheel and flywheel HP.
- Lap Timing: using GPS, there is no need for an external lap timing beacon. Accurate to 1/10th of a second.
- Speed and Compass display: use it as a super-accurate speedometer, updating 10 times per second, to calibrate or verify your vehicle's speedometer.
- No matter how you use the PerformanceBox, it logs your speed, position, G-forces, and distance to its memory card ten times every second for detailed analysis in the included software.
View your performance and lap data on the PerformanceBox's built-in display, and log all your data to the SD memory card. Saved data files can easily be stored and compared, to see the difference between cars, drivers, parts, or setups.
- Drift Angle
- Lap & Split times
- 0-100 and more
The DriftBox is the first ever vehicle performance meter with the ability to measure drift angle.
Housed inside the DriftBox is a high performance 10Hz GPS engine with integrated antenna, coupled with a high accuracy temperature compensated turn rate sensor.
With the combination of the data provided by the GPS engine and the turn rate sensor, the DriftBox can measure a range of vehicle performance characteristics such as Time, Speed, Distance, Acceleration, Drift Angle, and Lap Time. In addition to a comprehensive Drift Mode, the DriftBox has feature-packed Power Mode for estimating engine HP, Performance Mode for straight-line acceleration and braking and Lap-timing Mode, all with full data logging ten times per second.