View Single Post
      10-17-2010, 11:56 PM   #1
New Member
omran7's Avatar

Drives: 2007 335i
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Inland EMpire

iTrader: (0)

BMW 335i 2007 (male connector)

hey, recently Ive bought a vanshu procede v3. n tried to install it but didnt work... when i tried takin it out .. one of the male connocters that is connected to the wire broke of.. i have picks of what I'm tlakin bout.. i dont no what it is really called... so please i neeed all info on whats its called or how can i buy this. please help me out... the picks r in the attachment box...
Attached Images
"Bet I can fuck the world and make it cum hard yeah..."