Thread: M3 vs B8 S4
View Single Post
      10-13-2010, 10:27 AM   #98
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

you remind me of footie.

anyway, I see three different kind of trolls on this forum and mostly coming from audi/porsche (same company).

1. uneducated audi trolls who would put anything audi above bmw.
2. educated audi trolls who like to bring up that they presently/past own an m3 so they can express why audi is better based on their experiences.
3. crazy trolls who would just call everybody fanboys as soon as they praise the m3. ridiculous because after all this is a bmw forum and people praise the m3 because they think it is the best car for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiation Joe View Post
Oh well. Not much we can do about the juvenile fanboys.

I've been on the Audi boards and a couple of M3 boards for about 5 years. The Audi boards are typically more civil and I find the Audi folks seem to have a much better sense of humor.

I'm still on the M3 boards because that's what I'm driving, but the fanboys are really annoying. What's even more annoying is that most of them don't even drive an M3. Then there are the dorks that do drive M3s but think they're some sort of status symbol. If you equate your self worth to what you drive, you may be a candidate for therapy.

I never try to convince others that my car is better. I always strive to emulate my hero.

Last edited by graider; 10-13-2010 at 10:41 AM..
Appreciate 0