5) Bubblehead
6) Shieldze
7) Cptn Mo 703
8) elm3-maybe
9) Checkmate
10) Bills742
11) crazycarl16
12) azadian2b

Thank you Darkstar for organizing as I'm sure it's going to be a great event and good money will be raised for charity.

With regards to the other comments, I have no issues with the meet being BMW only, just that exceptions are made for other makes, but not all other makes. Being a BMW owner/enthusiast is tight knit enough to warrant exclusivity. However making exceptions at all makes it too subjective. Then lip service is paid to safety being the issue, but honestly there are myriad cars that are not Euro but could keep up safely. Making exceptions for GT-R's and IS-F's imply that those cars are superior to other performance enthusiasts' cars and at the end of the day that's the only thing in common: they are car enthusiasts. I think a better policy would be either BMW/Euro only or open to performance cars. I can see where people could be miffed. No one is joining for the route itself, they're joining for the community and the group.

Also, I have zero issue with the donation amount as I think it's a great idea to raise money for a great charity and it is wonderful that you're organizing the event. That said, a lot of people cant expect a marginal cent back on tax day because they take standard deduction. Last year standard deduction was 5700 and I doubt I'm going to get to that number this year. I hardly call sums amounting to less than 5700 "never donating to charity."
Thank you again for organizing!
This is exactly what I was talking about. You shouldn't say yes to one car and not to another car because really you can have a terrible driver in an M3 and a great driver in a Miata, but your perception is tha Mazda is inferior. Instead just say you need a car that costs $$$$$. Sorry to keep the argument going but the the OP came across as being snobby and looks bad to other M owners.
Appreciate 0