View Single Post
      10-12-2010, 03:24 AM   #19
TEUFELHUNDE
USMC Lance corporal
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 135i aw w/coral red int.

I can respect that....but take it from a person who has seen with his own eyes on the front.....there is bad and good in everybody...im not denying that....but don't talk to me about history....i know history that you would never know. The only way to know...is if you stepped foot on those yellow foot prints like I did....but once again I dont think you did sir,....The marine corps dates history back to when america was just starting to breathe. Fighting for protection of self,family and country (for honor for courage for country) for freedom mainly. Not brutal terrositic acts, you know beheading people, so that afterwards they can yell out god is great really wow..you want to talk about the islam world. I'll tell you what it's really about...brutally killing their own infants I dont think is anything humane by any means. Firing a rifle at your enemy to protect your own people protect" not kill everyone like conan! Hint germany america ww2 was nasty but was respected by both sides. There was some kind of respect for each other even though they were enemies, but japan WW2 it wasn't that way, which makes sense look at Pearl Harbor December 7, 1941. A back stabbing coward attack and they also fought our marines and saliors that way once they faced us on ground iwo jima (the famous flag raising), 3 days into a 37 day battle feb.23rd 1945, quadacanal,tarrawa...let's keeep going shall we! Quadacanal is were the most highly decorated Italian American in America's Armed Forces John Basilone, LIVED to recieve the Medal of Honor our nations highest award, he was promoted from sgt. right to gunnery sergeant cause of his actions and gave his life on iwo jima, only to be awarded the purple heart for injury and the navy cross our nations second highest award. which if you knew your history would know that the pacific theatre was controlled by Marines. As the tip of the spear infantry force for america, our army was in europe the pacific was up to the marine corps so we really wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the Marine Corps. My great aunt vicky still living was a CPL enlisted in the marine corps as one of the first women marines during WW2 Victoria Pavone. Way back when the romans etc. they respected their enemies......but troops SOLDIERS,MARINES,Saliors,SPARTANS,ROMANS. Ones who fought for their land....have respect for the ones they fight with but most of all the ones they are fighting against! Once again none of you will understand this unless your were in my shoes. I DON"T and the marine corps doesn't allow brutal act's of terrorism to go on especially in our own country, flying planes into a building, suicide bomber driving a ten ton into the us embassy guarded by marines, in the 80's beruit. Don't tell me my friend this is just beyond hate these acts, can't be reasoned there is no punishment harsh enough for people like this ..it doesn't matter who is commiting them.....but it just so happens to be the ones who are the biggest threat to any nation right now are muslim extremists (terrorists). But yes obviously there has been many other terrorists. Hitler, and remember what I said the german soldiers under hitler's command besides,...besides waffen ss didn't want to be under hitler's command but were forced threatened and feared what would happen to them same happened to italy under mosilini how do i know this my grandfather to give you your history lesson volunteered ARMY WW2 Infantry BEG RED ONE division, if you have any idea what that is. He stormed a beach on june 6th 1944 at 0515 hours thats 515 am in your language. ooo D-day if your still confused is a abrevation of death day cause the U.S casualties was at the highest in a two days that america ever seen. Something like 170,000 troops k.i.a and m.i.a, it was the largest military operation for U.S, aprox 1500 survived and he was able to tell me his story, He also recievd 2 bronze stars for valor, and the purple heart Cpl DAVID S PITTELLI, so thank him for his service aahhhaaa Americans dont do that anymore thats a lost art from the 40's. I'm one of 18 in my italian american family to serve good imigrants i know this! ...Saddam H. the world is a better place without him.....and i know from my fellow soldiers, and my fellow marines and myself being their in 06'. It's a free bagdad now..and more peaceful. I hope all we sacraficed went to good use....but the fact that terroists rearing their heads here and there in all cultures is bound to happen......groups upon groups, upon groups,formating into a "militia", that is only going on mainly in the islam, muslim and middleeast, these are not soldiers who deserve respect, soldiers are professionals who are liberators not conquerers.....and warriors.

So go read up on your military liberal one...first tell me what teufelhunde even means then come talk to me until then....your knowledge of grabbing information from t.v's and media or whatever you read is here say....mine is hands on pal....oo my father served in vietnam and my uncle SPEC 4 William J C. another shitty coward enemy we faced but i din't agree with us being so does he. BU america treated our Vietnam vets like shit!!!! They are not the politicans they are just soldiers protecting and serving. Lets treat our troops with respect dammit. OOO and his father served WW2 my grandpa PFC William C. C. infantry battle of the buldge.

I'm living walking history.

Semper-fidelis

if you even know what that old historical saying is...

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."
— Ronald Reagan

Semper Fidelis is Latin for "Always Faithful". Well known in the United States as the motto of the U.S. Marine Corps (and often shortened to Semper Fi in Marine contexts), Semper fidelis has served as a slogan for many families and entities, in many countries, dated to have been started no later than the 16th century.

TeufelHunde, allegedly meaning Devil Dogs in German, is a motivational nickname for a U.S. Marine.

According to tradition in the United States Marine Corps, the moniker was used by German soldiers to describe U.S. Marines who fought in the Battle of Belleau Wood in 1918. The Marines fought with such ferocity that they were likened to "Dogs from Hell."

I only pay attention to important history

Not history of anti-americans

Look at that muslim army officer fort hood....haaa

He was supposed to help troops adjust to civilan life when they come home from the middleeast...instead what does he do....he commits a "god is great" act. That just seems to run in muslim blood.....you want me to drop a couple of more attacks they have done to us my friend...flight 93 let's not forget that, and those heoric american men that brought that plane down in PA. They werent' muslim americans no im pretty sure they were white pal infact i know they were cause they were able to call there loved ones before they went down, ive seen there pictures traditional white american men...i wish those men were here so i could shake there hand...god only knows where that plan was heading.

UNCOMMON VALOR IS A COMMON VIRTUE

IM AMERICAN AND PROUD TO BE ONE.

2,977 in total 9/11 victims will always be in my heart. THEY ARE THE REAON WHY I ENLISTED!

and 1323 us armed forces members K.I.A Afghanistan will always be in my heart

and 4425 us armed forces Iraq also...they are the reason im breathing....

Rest in peace...and GOD BLESS AMERICA.

http://www.dispatchpolitics.com/live...F.html?sid=101

Tyler Hicks | The New York Times
Marine Pfc. Eric C mourns with those honoring the anniversary and lost loved ones. Calamusa's friend Donald Robertson was killed on 9/11.
Attached Images

N55 6spd, M-sport nav,ipod,BMW kidney grills,amber gones,GP H8 8500k,GP H3 4500k,6k headlight bulbs, de-badged, 20 % tints, icarbon spoiler. AFE air scoops,Berk full sport exhaust, CDV mod, BMS stage 1, Berk down pipe, injen intake,carbon splitters, carbon mirror caps. custom black and flat clear interior trim pieces. interior mods. eibach lowering springs, nitto 555 tires.

Last edited by TEUFELHUNDE; 10-12-2010 at 11:21 PM.