Front PDC e92
View Single Post
09-27-2010, 04:09 PM
M - Lover!!!
Drives: E36 M3, E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Originally Posted by
Thanks guys. EAS did the coding. Check with Tom. He has the autologic equipment to do it.
Did you have to get a new controll unit? or just the Euro Bumper and pdc sensors?
- 11 E92 Space Grey M3 - DCT - ZCP - Fox Red w/CF Trim - OEM ZCP Wheels Power Coated Black
- TOYO 255/35-285/30 - Stop Tech F/R BBK - Akraphovic Evolution Exhaust with CF Tips
- TechnoCraft Full Carbon Engine Bay - AA Underdrive Pulley & Tune - OEM Front Splitter, Rear Spoiler, Mirror Caps
- LUX AE - OEM Edition Black Grills & Gills - OEM LED Interior - IND Painted Keyhole Cover
- F/R Camera's - Blinder 25 Jammer - Valentine 1 & Concealed Display -
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by saurabbhatia