View Single Post
      09-17-2010, 08:02 AM   #6
NYCGarbagePrince
Major

Drives: X6 50i

Here's one for you guys to weigh in on....

I scooped up Mike Vick in the 4th qtr of the eagles game last week. He was extremely impressive and based on the way Kolb looked, it didn't seem like he was going to be the starter on this sunday. Well it looks like the move paid off thus far. I have Tom Brady and now Mike Vick as my back up. TB is playing the Jets this weekend. Jets D is good, offense may be atrocious but there is no denying their ability to absolutely control a game with their D. This is a huge rivalry game and means a lot to both teams.

Whereas Vick, and his Eagles, is playing the Detroit Lions. Need I say more..? Who would you start? Right now, I have Vick starting.

At the TE spot I have to decide between Mercedes Lewis or Cooley

And finally the toughest question of the week, my stable of work horses.

My RBs are as follows... (I have a couple trade proposals out there since I fucked up my draft and the auto-queue picked 12 RBs 1 QB 1 WR and 1 TE)

Frank Gore, Rashard Mendenhall, Ahmad Bradshaw, Knowshon Moreno, Ricky Williams, and Jahvid Best. I traded Arian foster for Lee Evans... How sad is that? I had no WR core at all.. and Lee Evans wasn't much of an upgrade.

Right now, I have Gore and Mendenhall starting. Same as I did last week. What do you guys think?
Appreciate 0