View Single Post
      03-25-2007, 05:22 AM   #96

Drives: E90 M3

Send a message via AIM to Jonmartin
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post

this 335i vs m3 is ridiculous. bottom line, get the best you can afford. if you're gonna bitch about how a "modded" 335 will outrun the m3, you're obviously not in the financial position to be considering an m3. its not a big deal, m3 was not a common man's car. while you are justifying your 335 purchase to yourself and others, someone can say they modified a civic that can run circles around your 335. its not like a 335 was a bang-for-your-buck car in the first place. bmw's are not meant to be bang for your buck, hence the moniker of luxury sports sedan/coupe. so please, the group trying to convince everyone that the m3 is not a "value-wise" purchase, you really are not convincing a single person, you are just getting others who already are in the confused state of mind to agree with you. a bmw was never a "value-wise" purchase. the m3 is no different.

Well for me it's not a money thing I had an 04 E46 M3 , 05 545i Loaded , 04 MB CL55 AMG and I still wouldn't buy the new M3 it's really not as special as it used to be it will be cool but not a whole lot better of a car like the E46 3 vs M3 .For that money I rather have a used M5 or something just my $0.02