Seminole
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Fantasy opinions...

So I'm trying to decide which players to start for me this week.

From my running backs I can pick two:

Pierre Thomas (NO)*
Brandon Jackson (GB)*
Ronnie Brown (MIA)
Darren McFadden (OAK)

From my W/R I can pick three:

Brandon Marshall (MIA)*
Miles Austin (DAL)*
Austin Collie (IND)*
Hines Ward (PIT)

The ones with *'s are who I currently have starting. I'm having a hard time choosing my RB's. Thomas and Brown were my starters last week and had solid performances and I picked up Jackson and McFadden on waivers. McFadden was a beast last week but I'm unsure if he can have a repeat performance. A good thing though is that Oakland is playing St. Louis, and I think they have a pretty weak defense against the run. On the other hand, everyone is going nuts about Jackson right now and at home against Buffalo he could have a good game. I think Thomas is a solid choice considering he plays on one of the best offenses in the country. I'm doubtful of Miami and Brown's running ability against the Vikings this week.

With my W/R's I feel I have the best 3 out of my 4 starting. I had Marshall, Austin, and Ward starting last week. Ward had a pretty good week, Austin got me a ton of points since he was the only reliable receiver for Dallas, and Marshall was disappointing. But the big play potential of Marshall is hard to ignore. What I can't decide though is if I should drop one of my RB's and pick up an extra receiver, possibly Legedu Naanee or Mark Clayton (got double the amount of passes than the next person on STL). I feel like my RB's are really solid, but I can't pick which one I would want want to drop if I had to pick up an extra receiver.

So, any opinions?