Conclusion again: turbos are the death of the pure driving experience.
Wish they put the old M3 engine in the 335i.
Cars I want to test drive:
1. Audi R8...I still haven't settled the R8 v. 911 debate, including which is tougher, looks better, purer driving experience (most important)...and weight distribution - mid engine is the place to be
2. BMW M3
3. Chevy Corvette -- Whats the hype about?
4. Porsche Cayman -- maybe the best value sports car in the world with a mid engine layout; but doesn't have the status of the 911...and that is a problem.
After that, and these cars I'm not sure I could buy in the future:
1. Ferrari 458 Italia - no 6MT but probably the best car in the world
2. Lambhoghini - any of them
These two are the tops, Porsche is one step below them. BMW one step below that.
Last edited by TheRox; 09-13-2010 at 06:03 PM.