Ugh, this is making me so jealous. I've been waiting on a customer of mine for my new business to finally send me money for quite some time. With that money I'm going to take a 3 year lease out on one of these lovely beauties and do euro delivery.
What do you guys think about going like 4th week of Oct/1st week of Nov for euro delivery? I'm thinking I won't be going through the Alps that late in the year. I'd stick in southern Germany for a while, and try to take it to the Nurburgring if I could (probably slowly and cautiously).
Last edited by conradb; 09-13-2010 at 11:54 AM.