SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan
Rep

Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan

Send a message via AIM to SfValley335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
I disagree. Whether Islam is a peaceful religion should be evaluated based on how it's members, on average, compare to the members of other religions. Possibly even how Muslims, on average, compare to someone who is actually peaceful...non-violent.

Lets say a close minority...45%...where on a violent Jihad to kill non believers. Would it be a peaceful religion then? A majority would still not be on a violent Jihad, and that's your criteria, no? How about 30%? All these numbers are just arbitrary. If you rate the ENTIRE religion just based on the majority, you could justify and rationalize an awful lot. Just compare Islam to it's peer religions, and it's claimed ideals.

The muslims that are violent are usually from war ravaged countries or from places with little to no education, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan etc They are just like rednecks from the south, just plain stupid...

What I dont understand is why these Jihadi's or violent muslims are not attacking Asian countries? China, Japan, Korea etc????