Thread: Tint in Denver?
View Single Post
      09-12-2010, 10:09 PM   #4
ColoCane
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrdrvr View Post
I'm down south and had my tint & 3M wrap done by IDS off Broadway & C470 (http://www.idswindowtint.com/). They came highly recommended by Schomp and I think they did a fantastic job.
+1

IDS did a great job for me as well. Came highly recommended and then when I bought my M, Schomp was happy to coordinate with them because they use them too for the higher end vehicles. So had the work done by IDS even before I took delivery from Schomp.

IDS did tint. Had one issue where the corner peeled up from where the window "cracks" when the door opens. Told them, and they didn't even blink - took care of it. It's been great ever since. Over 1.5 years ago.

They also did my clear bra, equally great job. Bra 24" to cover bulge and also did lower quarter panels. They followed the cars lines so well, you can barely see it.

FYI, there are a lot of other posts on this. Do a search

'97 E36 M3 Sedan Hellrot Red/Black; '03 E46 330Ci Met. Gray/Black; '06 E46 330Ci ZPF Imola Red/Saddle
ColoCane is offline   United_States