View Single Post
      09-11-2010, 07:56 AM   #16
forza1976
Brigadier General
United_States

Drives: 2014 A6

Garage List
2014 Audi A6  [5.00]
apparently the governing body didn't think it was as serious as your post below.

btw, no where did I say it was ok. my point, being it didn't set in, was that F1 is a TEAM sport, PERIOD. And the TEAMS have been using team orders since day one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elp_jc View Post
Adultery has also been around forever; does that make it acceptable? So what's your point: Just follow the rules you want? Or just the ones that haven't been 'around forever'? That 'cheating' mentality is what gets a lot of folks in trouble, be it marriage, business, taxes, etc. And yes, those folks are compulsive liers that think they can get away with it. But the worst kind are the ones who expect employees/subordinates/associates/etc. to cover for them, or like politicians like to call it, being 'loyal'. If everybody had that mentality, we'd be in the toilet now. Seems trivial, but it's not: nobody likes rules, but imagine if nobody followed any? It's a freaking rule is in place, you need to follow it. If you don't like it, get it changed.... if you can. That's the same way society works. Okay, rant off. Hope you got my point .