View Single Post
      08-22-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
e46e92love
Brigadier General

Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Send a message via AIM to e46e92love
Bucks County Drive & Tour

Folks, time for the 1st Annual Bucks Country Drive & Tour. I will be hosting / organizing this event twice a year, once in the fall and once in the Spring. This is not a sit around and take pics meet. This is a "run your car hard and enjoy the scenery" driving tour.

We will be meeting at The Stocking Works, in Newtown, PA [301 South State Street]: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.022724&z=16

This drive / tour / meet will be restricted to 7-8 cars, and will include some kick-ass back roads, trust me. Sorry, but with spirited driving and the places we will be visiting, any more cars will be unmanageable and take away from the experience. Please respond and I will add you to the list: first come, first serve.

Feel free to bring a passenger (friend, wife, GF, etc...).....in addition to lots of spirited driving, we will be visiting numerous places (listed below) for some great photo ops, time to chill, gorgeous scenery and a cool outdoor place where we can grab lunch.

The sites will include:
  1. Newtown Borough
  2. New Hope
  3. Winery (name TBD)
  4. Solebury Orchids
  5. Peddlers Village
  6. Washington's Crossing

Date: Saturday, September 25th
Rain Date: Saturday, October 2nd
Time: 10:15am meet, leaving by 10:30am
Starting Point: Shadybrooke Farms (http://www.shadybrookfarm.com/index.php)
931 Stony Hill Road
Yardley, PA 19067

Route: all through central and upper Bucks
End time: Approx. 2:30pm

Please PM or respond to this thread if you are going and if you are bringing someone. PM with any questions. Like I said, once we hit 7-8, the list will be closed.

Can't wait to showcase the beautiful roads and places of Bucks County.

Cheers,
e46e92

UPDATE: Below is the current list

1. Blue Liquid
2. Shamoo
3. DarkRider
4. Blue Liquid's Brother
5. M350

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.

Last edited by e46e92love; 09-24-2010 at 09:15 PM.
e46e92love is offline   United_States