View Single Post
      08-16-2010, 06:42 AM   #103
M3Fool
Loves FFDP

Drives: 11 E90 M3 SOLD 11 5.0 'Stang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill335 View Post
Elitist... you spoke to me about the difference between the break in on a 335 and an M3. Do you really think that I don't know the difference? The reality is that you haven't the slightest clue as to what I have in my garage. But it's always easier to attempt to discount what another says rather than simply stick to the facts. No personal issues here... just the truth.

And I expect this type of attitude and utter stupidity from... well you get it... High speed with the high and tight . But I'll digress and stop the branch of service chin checking...

You are a liar. There is no way in hell that you used comfort access this morning and got an accurate reading on your key fob if you had it in your pocket. Who do you think the people on this forum are? Do you think we're stupid or something? I'm sure you never thought of researching the very point I'm making before hand... do a SIMPLE SEARCH ON "KEY READER". If you really didn't put your key fob into the slot, you sure as shit didn't get an accurate reading... especially not mileage . But hell, what do I know? I only have a 335 and the comfort access on that thing is different no? LMAO... you better wake up! I have no reason to toot my horn by posting all of the vehicles I own... especially not on an internet forum.

Now, would you like to tell the truth for a change and admit that you've made up the entire scenario, or would you like us to continue thinking of you as the liar you are? The choice is yours... If you'd like a clue as to who I am and what I actually own... contact Mathias Hemmer at Pentagon Car sales in Kaiserslautern and tell him that NHodge in Alabama is calling your bluff.

Listen HIGH SPEED...... first off lets quit with the name calling and accusations shall we. If you cant play like a big boy, then take your toys and play elsewhere.

Now before you repost a quote, you should read the entire post and comprehend it Einstein, before you discount it and call folks liars. I will write slowly so you can understand...

I said I went to the dealership this morning...Got it??? Good.

I did use comfort access this morning (I have NEVER used the key in the car)... no key fob in the slot.... Trackin'?

The Mechanic at the dealer took my key fob and stuck it in the slot in the car... Stay with me here.

He took the key out of the slot and put it in the donut key reader thingy on his desk and all the data popped up on his screen...... Ready for the finale???

The historical data transferred from the the car to the FOB. AAAAAND it had information from this morning on it....... AMAZING, saw it with my own eyes.

Now maybe this data logging is not available on older models (mine is a 2011) but it sure as shit logged and tranferred the data from my car to the FOB.

As far the Branch of service comment, truly fucking retarded. Grow up

Last edited by M3Fool; 08-16-2010 at 08:04 AM.
M3Fool is offline   Germany