Banned

Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to klipseracer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gun6slinger9 View Post
the iphoe devteam is releasing an unlock soon for the iphone4. Just unlock it and buy a sim card from korea? But you might need the micro sim cutter...
you can't buy a sim card, they don't sell pre-paid sims there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danniexi View Post
from all my research:

iphone 4 will work under att as 'roaming.' in order to use another sim card under the major carriers (ktf/skt/lg) the phone needs to be under the IMEI registration, which is damn near impossible unless you buy another korean phone (like an iphone) and then getting the IMEI number from that by hacking... a lot of money just to use your iphone.

my opinion: just rent a korean phone while you're there. hell, some of the phones are just as nice as the iphone. in the mean time, use the iphone4 as a mini ipad.

have fun in korea btw. it's been years since i've been there and i definitely wanna go back. so much has changed.
To get under their imei registration my impression is you have to pay like 300 dollars and be a korean citizen or have a visa provided to foreigners married to koreans... All this money i'd pay, I'd rather just pay to ATT. I'm only there for a week.
klipseracer is offline   United_States