View Single Post
      07-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #25
frankzlin79
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States

Drives: 2014 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money2536 View Post
I don't mean to be a hater. Maybe it's not my place to comment, but it seemed from your original post that you were assuming that your pictures were great.

I read my post again and now realize it comes across as being adversarial. I'm working on my own car photo skills and meant the post as more of a question than a criticism. I just couldn't figure out why so many were edited but out of focus. I didn't want to make the same mistake. Now that you mentioned the lens you are using, I understand better.

By the way, am I not allowed on M3 Post? Am I not special enough. I better not catch you on s2ki.
Your attempt to apologize of trying not to be adversarial is only making you look worse. You don't start by saying "it seemed from your original post that you were assuming that your pictures were great" which basically means you think that I'm in the wrong for believing the pictures came out great, because you don't think they did. Fine, you are entitled to your opinion.

But all of the other opinions of the other members who've posted thought that the pictures turned out great. So you seem to be the odd man out and that speaks for itself. With that, I'm not wasting anymore time replying to your comments. Have fun trolling the forums.