Originally Posted by hl0m4n
my parent's are visiting canada for a short vacation 2-3 days from NY. so far they plan on seeing the 1000 island boat tour and some acadia park or something?
anyhow, they are in their mid 50s, what do you guys recommend they do such as dining, attractions, tours, spots, etc?
help much appreciated, thanks guys.
Lots to do and see in Ottawa. Mid 50s they would likely be interested in museums and such.
1. Canadian Parliament / Peace tower. (Daily changing of the guard in summer)
2. Museum of Nature
3. Museum of Civilization
4. Bank of Canada Currency Museum
5. Canada Science and Technology Museum
6. National Gallery of Canada
7. Diefenbunker Canada's Cold War Museum
8. ByWard Market