07-19-2010, 02:25 PM   #62
eclipsisNA
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 Estoril 328i M Sport

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i  [3.88]
Aleks, that's quite low-class on your part. Why on Earth would you ask Tom to teach you how to be his competitor? Saying that "the other vendor" hadn't figured out how to code for FRM2 was completely unnecessary as well. I also had no idea you had such little knowledge in regards to programming, otherwise I would have never wanted you to work on my FRM2 to begin with. I'll wait for Tom to figure out the FRM2 issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Aleks,

All BMW owners have a right to know who is working on their vehicles - whether remotely or on-site.

I'm really surprised you are challenging this - do you remember your PM to me back in May asking how to use your newly acquired autologic and how to perform these types of retrofits?

And my response:

You have less than 2 months of experience with the autologic system, nor are you the actual one performing remote or any type of coding. You even took a cheap shot at us in your thread here, creating the impression the FRM2 was coded via the autologic - with no mention of how the coding was performed (remotely via NCS): http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406753

I'm still waiting for answers to my questions within that thread on what you are specifically coding within the system, an experienced technician would be able to answer these rather easily.

Note: When we do complete FRM2 coding, we will be releasing our notes to autologic, which means you (as well as the rest all other autologic subscribers) will have this coding on your next update as an option.

Please don't take credit for this also.