Bart@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: '14 GT-R

Send a message via AIM to Bart@AUTOcouture
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamoo View Post
May I ask where you got the bumper plugs in the front? I looked around and tried a few, but none of them looked good. I also have those 4 ugly holes from the plate frame.
www.bumperplugs.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
all this and no painted reflectors?

and i personally don't feel the E46 badge. E46 badge<E9X badge<debadged
I have the reflectors, don't really like them in white. They are REFLECTORS, I want them to REFLECT

I personally feel like the bigger badge fits the Amuse trunk better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppin Fresh View Post
Hey Bart, can I get a quote/pm on a CF Leather wrap for the center and rear console for the M3?
PM'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurotrash8 View Post

In all seriousness I like the Agio wheels but you just wrecked them unless you do the other 2 black or better yet get them back to the original brushed finish... this is what really comes to mind
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...4rs_turboR.jpg

Identical! I definitely see where you are coming from

Anyway.. thanks for your input

All jokes aside, everyone is entitled to their opinion but unfortunately yours belongs to the minority and the wheels are getting lots of attention at the moment, and that is exactly what I'm looking for since I'm trying to promote the fact that we powdercoat wheels to customers' likings. It's a phase and I don't expect to keep them mismatched long.

Again, thanks for your critique.

15-01 Pollitt Drive #6 | Fair Lawn, NJ 07642 | P: 201.666.3500 | Bart@autocouturemotoring.com | Facebook | youTube