View Single Post
      06-27-2010, 11:54 AM   #4
MVF4Rrider
PCA, BMWCCA

Drives: 997S, MV Agusta F4, E46 M3

Speed isn't everything (and I lived in Germany from 04 to 09). Take my bike for a ride if you want to know how slow your M3s all are. BMWs are great all-rounders, have some character, and are generally very good passenger cars. But Porsche they are not. They don't come close to the driving experience, the design and craftsmanship, character, passion, and especially the pride of ownership. While I'd love to have that Spyder in my garage, it still isn't a 911 which is the car to crave in this price range. I'm sure the Spyder thrills in ways which more closely represent the fun of hyper performance motorcycling than any M3 ever could, but I'd find it impossible to buy it over a 911. In fact, I'm trading my Z4 M in for a Carrera S when I get out of this hell hole. But keeping my M3 for daily driver duties.