Bond, here's a quick breakdown of your questions:
1) You buy the car normally and negotiate your best deal normally. There's no price breaks for ED cars in Canada. The car must be fully paid for through your dealership before it's picked up in Munich. And you have to insure it (with your Cdn insurance company) when it offloads from the boat in Halifax.
2) Check into the Canada forum and ask the guys there. There's quite a few westerners on the board, they'll know best.
3) Again, warranty is as per the standard Cdn warranty which is good anywhere in North America.
Hope that helps, Mark
Originally Posted by bond
Mark - beautiful car, thanks for the great post. Question from a fellow Canadian on the E.D:
1) As a Canadian, what currency is the E.D. priced in?
2) I'm in Western Canada. any recommendations on what dealers in the West are good to deal with for the E.D?
3) I assume that you have the normal warranty on the E.D just as if you purchased it normally through a Canadian dealer? And that the Cdn dealer that you arranged the sale through does the maintenance for this?