View Single Post
      06-20-2010, 06:35 PM   #5
New Member
Drives: E92 O8 AW 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Seattle

Posts: 22
iTrader: (0)


Originally Posted by BMW003E View Post
My advice is to wait until the current warranty is almost up then get the extended warranty. If you get it CPO'ed or another warranty now, you'd be wasting your money as the clock starts when you purchase the new warranty. There's no point in being double covered until the factory warranty expires.
Thanks so much for the great advice BMW003E!! I really appreciate it! You just saved me some money and you are totally right, it would only extend on my existing warranty 2 more years? So thanks again!

TAIII is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote