View Single Post
      06-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #4
BMW003E's Avatar
Drives: One car at a time
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tri-Cities, WA

Posts: 472
iTrader: (2)

My advice is to wait until the current warranty is almost up then get the extended warranty. If you get it CPO'ed or another warranty now, you'd be wasting your money as the clock starts when you purchase the new warranty. There's no point in being double covered until the factory warranty expires.
BMW003E is offline   United_States
Reply With Quote