This is a Brembo GT-R kit we ordered for one of our customers. He tracks his car a lot so this brake upgrade is much needed. Keep in mind that the aproximate price on the kit is about $18k and it is only used on dedicated race-cars.
Comparing to the previous generation Brembo GT-Racing kits, this new kit does not require often rebuilds and it looks much better.
This kit is a brand new product from Brembo and since we are an authorized distributor, I took some pics to show you guys.
The GT-R system has been designed for the driver who demands exceptional performance on the street and on the track. It includes 4 or 6-piston monobloc calipers, two-piece floating brake rotors, a selection of friction materials and all the necessary hardware to insure seamless installation. The kit has been developed to fit a select number of street applications including but not limited to Porsche, Ferrari, BMW, Chevroletís Corvette and new Camaro applications.
- The GT-R calipers machined entirely from billet, not cast aluminum.
- Billet calipers include the benefits of a racing brake system: more stiffness, lighter weight (GT-R calipers achieve a weight reduction up to 10 percent compared to casted versions) and more thermo-mechanical resistance.
- The nickel-plated finish provides additional treatment against corrosion and ensures a more attractive look.
- The pistons, complete with stainless steel inserts, provide an additional heat barrier virtually eliminating fade even during max-limit and on-track driving.
- Dual inner seals insure long life on street and track.
- The calipers provide less brake fluid absorption and a stiffer pedal feel delivering consistent clamping force suited for drivers wanting to make the most of every second.