View Single Post
      06-04-2010, 06:33 PM   #43
selman

Drives: 2008 Space Grey 520d

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
100 of those passengers were members of various Muslim brotherhood chapters. At least 20 them had taped themselves on videos by al qaeda as martys before they left. So you tell me was that a peace mission??

Selman, just so you know the chief financial backer of this operation was the Radical Islamic Turkish charity called Insani Yardin Vakfi (IHH). One of its leaders Huwaida Arraf made the flotillas purpose plain and simple on June 19th 2009 press conference. "Its crucial that we continue sending boats to Gaza to challenge Israels closure of the strip" Arraf has long been on record as a supporter of terrorism. In 2002 she urged palestinians to incorporate violence into their strategy. The IHH is even less peaceful. The IHH wanted to bomb Los Angeles airport in 2003. The IHH is banned from Israel because of its ties with the radical islamic group called "Band of Good" Led by Yousef Al Qardawi. And by the way Turkey has arrested many IHH members in the 90's for smuggling weapons to terrorist groups. Today IHH works closely with Hamas.

Selman, maybe war games have been halted between israel and turkey however their weapons research is still on going and they are still delivering weapons to one another. The war games issue was political to calm their own people
First of all I want to clarify that IHH-Insani Yardim Vakfi (in english, Humanitarian Relief Foundation) is not a charity association financed by terrorists groups. So could you tell me would any terrorist group need a ship or this kind of campaign to attack Israel even there would be a possibility of getting arrested ? There would be so many different alternative ways and also less risky ones for sure. If one person is a conservative religious man that doesn't mean he is radical or terrorist. Moreover, IHH is working not only in middle east, africa or asia but also in south america, balkans, europe, etc... They send humanitarian aid to people who has been suffering from poverty or aggrieved by wars which is same like in Gaza. I do not know where did you get those information you've stated, maybe it is a smear campaign set up against IHH at public.

Additionally, it is announced ships were checked (even passenger names) by authorized international institution that this ship is carrying only humanitarian aid stuff.

Anyway, ships were coming to Gaza shores not to Israel. Also, it is permitted to bring humanitarian aid to Gaza according to U.N's decisions before and Israel's blockage against Gaza is not acceptable. These are not my words.
selman is offline   Turkey