Thread: over invoice?
View Single Post
      06-03-2010, 06:58 PM   #20
mphatic
Private First Class

Drives: 09 E92 M3 SG & FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Nice Guy Beck! View Post
teenager? i'm 35 years old, coming off of a 335i lease excuse me for not knowing the what the fuck over invoice is. pretending???? - I posted a screen shot of my online account when I first said hello here sorry but not everyone hangs out on a message board and is supposed to fucking know ed delivery and how to track a fucking boat coming to the dock or what over invoice means , I go to my dealer tell him i want to pay no more then $950 a mo for a fully loaded e93 with tax 15k a year 36 mos thats what i do.

OK, OK you're 35....just with the mentality, maturity and temperamant of a teenager. Holy over-reaction Batman, I'm guessing you're one of those road-rage guys Read more carefully and you'll see that I didn't accuse you of either being a teenager or pretending, just didn't know what your deal was but whatever....your profanity laced response confirms that you and I see many things differently and that there's nothing productive about continuing to interact with you. I'm sure there are many members with much more patience for you. Good luck with your car dude
mphatic is offline   United_States